The death toll in China's major earthquake increased by 88 to 69,107 as of Tuesday noon, the Information Office of the State Council said.
Another 373,577 people were counted as injured and 18,230 listed as missing in the 8.0-magnitude quake that jolted southwestern Sichuan Province and some other areas on May 12.
A total of 45.69 million people were affected by the quake, according to the office.
Meanwhile, hospitals had treated 94,565 injured people, of whom 70,657 were discharged, 21,342 were still being treated and 9,781 were transferred outside of Sichuan for further treatment.
By Monday, more than 1 million quake survivors had been found and evacuated by rescuers, according to rescue sources.
Relief supplies, including 749,200 tents, 4.42 million quilts, 11.70 million garments, 676,600 tons of fuel oil and 1.42 million tons of coal were sent to the quake-hit areas by Tuesday noon.
The office said that as of Monday, relief workers had built up 15,500 temporary houses for the homeless people, while another 10,600 were being installed and the components of 45,700 makeshift houses had arrived in the affected areas.
As of Tuesday noon, supply of electricity was resumed in one more county of Sichuan. Power was also partially restored in seven worst-hit counties.
(Xinhua News Agency June 3, 2008)