1. The spacecraft was 8.86 meters in total length, and weighed 7,790 kg;
2. Its re-entry module, with a diameter of 2.5 meters, has a volume of 6 cubic meters;
3. The Shenzhou 5 was equipped with 52 engines designed to ensure precise readjustment of its altitude and flight maneuvers;
4. Fifty-five latest technological developments were used for the first time to build the Long March 2F carrier rocket that sent the Shenzhou 5 into space;
5. The rocket had a liftoff mass of 479.8 tons, and the rocket and the craft atop it measured 58.3 meters in height;
6. The Shenzhou 5 flew a circular orbit 343 km over the Earth.
(Source: Xinhua News Agency)