Another H7N9 infection case was confirmed on the Chinese mainland last week, health authorities said on Monday.
Between May 6 and May 13, one person in east China's Jiangxi Province was confirmed to have been infected with the new type of bird flu, according to the National Health and Family Planning Commission.
The virus has killed 35 people on the mainland, while 57 of those infected have recovered, the commission said.
Since the first human infections in the country in late March, China has reported 130 confirmed H7N9 cases.
The commission added that the confirmed cases were isolated and there was no sign of human-to-human transmission.
(Xinhua News Agency May 13, 2013)