1. Strengthen and improve macroeconomic regulations and maintain stable and healthy economic development
- Adopt proactive fiscal policies and prudent monetary policies to prevent economic risks;
- Continue with structural tax reduction, step up investments to improve people's livelihood and tighten management of local government debts;
- Fine-tune monetary polices according to economic situations, optimize the credit structure and fend off financial risks;
- Increase investment in agriculture, farmers, rural areas and affordable housing construction, and continue supporting technology innovation, environment protection, strategic emerging industries and key infrastructure projects.
2. Reinforce supplies of agricultural products
- Increase subsidies to agricultural productions and bump up the minimum purchase prices of grain;
- Tighten rural infrastructure construction, including irrigation projects, roads and grids;
- Strengthen efforts to promote rural compulsory education and secondary vocational education, and expand coverage of the new rural social pension system.
3. Speed up economic structural adjustments
- Encourage consumption and increase income of residents, especially poorer population;
- Propel innovation, protect intellectual property rights and sharpen industrial competitiveness;
- Cut back on outdated industrial capacities, promote mergers and acquisitions, develop new energies, stimulate the modern service sector, invigorate the cultural industry and enhance energy conservation and emission reductions.
4. Deepen reforms and further open up to the outside world
- Push forward the value-added tax reform and the pilot program of property tax, reform the resource tax system and research on the environment protection tax reform;
- Deepen market reforms of interest rates, further reform the yuan exchange rate regime and ensure basic stability of the yuan;
- Maintain steady growth of exports, upgrade export structure, expand imports and seek trade balance;
- Attract foreign investments to the central and western regions, widen outbound investments and fight against protectionism in any form.
5. Improve people's livelihood
- Increase the quality of education, promote employment and support labor-intensive industries and small and micro-sized enterprises;
- Improve the social safety net, expand pension systems and help migrant workers in employment, housing, medical health and education of their children;
- Tighten funding, construction, operation and management of affordable housing projects, adhere to control measures of the real estate markets, bring house prices back to a reasonable level, expand supplies of commercial houses and promote healthy development of the property markets.