- The National Development and Reform Commission: Approval of 14 items removed and 12 items delegated away, including corporate investment in expanding civil airports, corporate investment in trains, signal systems and drive and control systems for urban rail transportation.
- The Ministry of Industry and Information Technology: Approval of six items removed, including the confirmation of corporate qualifications for telecom and information network integration.
- The Ministry of Agriculture: Approval of four items removed, including the names of deep-sea fishing vessels, fishing research vessels and vessels for teaching purposes.
- The Ministry of Communications: Verification or approval of three items removed, including the verification of mergers in international shipping.
- The Ministry of Culture: Approval of three items removed and one item delegated away, involving the approval of commercial performances by foreign troupes at non-entertainment sites.
- The Ministry of Commerce: Verification of two items removed, including the approval of foreign cooperation contracts involving petroleum, natural gas and coal-bed gas
- The State Administration for Industry and Commerce: Verification of two items removed, including the registration of resident representative offices of foreign companies
- The Ministry of Public Security: Approval of one item removed, involving the travel of foreign individuals in China with their own vehicles.